Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

PlatformPro 1.3.5

Andrew

Just pushed this one... From the changelog: 1.3.5 - Fixed a multisite issue 1.3.4 - This was released to address two bugs, social icons and cufon bug 1.3.3 - SEO - Conditional <TITLE> with filter 'pagelines_meta_title'. - Add proper file error checking and media manager support for images. Also duplicate files are deleted on the fly. - Security - Sanitize user input, options needing html/js/css are whitelisted, filter included 'pagelines_settings_whitelist'. - i18n - Updated main po and mo files. - Fix - Banners not showing on pages. - Fix - Undefined notice on 404 page. - Fix - Wrong options id. - Hooks - Hooks improvements - CSS - Consolidated Files

djb21au

What are the "hooks improvements"?

Andrew

Some additional hooks were added, preparations were made for a future set of features we will be making.

josh_g0uk

Updated PlatformPro to 1.3.3 and seems to be working fine. No change to Platform Base - still 1.3.2. If you don't know how to upgrade a theme, this forum post will help: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/2284 Is there a mailing list I can subscribe to, to know automatically when updates are released?

Andrew

No mailing list, however we are working on an API for updates, etc.. :)

inov8ed

Andrew, are you also working on a way to be notified and upgrade directly from the theme interface? That would be great. -Adam

pemburu

my base is still 1.0.4. should i update it too?

vnyx

I get a blank page after installing this update when: Use Cufon Font Replacement? is checked. It says that there was a fatal error because this function was already in use: pagelines_font_replacement() Gregg

garygarysargentcom

Wondering if there is more detail on the "consolidated files" for CSS?

deizel

Found this bug which may still need fixing in 1.3.4 (free and pro)

spiritfoxy

I have just updated to 1.3.5 and my cufon has stopped functioning, like it has done for others. I had updated from 1.1.3, my original download. I would have updated sooner but I was not aware there was an update. Now that I have, my site is now not looking as good as it should be

danabrunetti

Just switched to 1.3.5 and have found that it has broken formatting of the site; cutting off the right hand side of the logo image and squishing the main column and the sidebar together. It also causes numerous conflicts with other JavaScript on the page. This has previously been an issue in 1.3.1 when we tried to activate the Cufon font replacement feature and could only be fixed by re-loading the main site directory from a backup. Can someone please look into the conflicts that this is creating? I'm guessing its some JavaScript interrupting the other stuff on the site from loading...

toddatkins

Yep, I just want to say again I lost Cufon functionality with the upgrade from 1.3.1 to 1.3.5. I love Cufon font replacement and hope the devs fix it back soon. I also somehow never got added to the updates email list, so I keep checking back from time to time. Thanks.

Andrew

Will check out cufon w/ 1.3.6.. sorry about that issue guys.

garey

I upgraded theme to 1.3.5 and don't have the typography function available, did I do something wrong.