Sign in to follow this  
alamedacomputers

No Template Menu in WhiteHouse Pro 3......

alamedacomputers

There is NO TEMPLATE MENU in WhiteHouse Pro 3 Any Suggestions or am I just not seeing it.... It seems I've been tricked... jc

Andrew

Hey John, The drag and drop stuff, if thats what you're referring to, is only in the Platform framework; at this point. Did you buy WHP, thinking it had it? If so, we can take care of you...

alamedacomputers

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your reply. No, I'm not referring to the Drag and Drop stuff, just the selection of Templates that your advertising material suggests that the program (WhitehousePro3) comes with. I am very disappointed to find that there are NO TEMPLATES. I am now wasting time, spinning wheels etc... (My site is a minor disaster and I am hoping to make it good again with your program....) and more sites afterwards.... see this image to see what I mean....(regarding your advertising) http://www.lunarmeteoritestore.com/whitehousetemplates.png Tell me what you think. All the best, John

cmunns

Page templates should still be there. On your wp page edit screen. If you don't see it toggle the "screen options" in the top right corner and see if it's hiding

alamedacomputers

hi adam, thanks for your reply. I think I have found the menu; when in edit page it seems to be on the right. it is not there when I am in edit Post; does this mean that Posts cannot be subjected to your templating? here is a screenshot of my screen options..... http://www.lunarmeteoritestore.com/screenoptions.png and here is my template menu displaying.... http://www.lunarmeteoritestore.com/template.png thanks for your help, john

cmunns

That is correct, but this is a default WordPress thing not a theme thing. Posts cannot have individual templates applied to them. The single post page is a template itself that can only be changed in the template files. You may want to read up a bit on the diff between pages and posts for clarification

alamedacomputers

Hi Adam, I found the templates, however now I am looking for some documentation (help files) to help me configure them and I am finding alot of stuff talking about Platform Pro and not much talking about WhiteHouse Pro, specifically the Template setup..... Can you give me a link to the right place please ?? Thanks, John