Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Get content to the side of main ocntent on sidebar left

bizint

When I choose a sidebar left layout, my content shunts right - leaving a big space left. Now I'd like to put ads or even a secondary link navuagtion down the side...maybe even some uniques to that page content. But I cant tell how to get content in the other "side bar left" area...please help!

cmunns

Do you have the Sidebar 2 template area active with the appropriate widget areas that you are trying to use?

bizint

Yep that does the trick....but in "sidebar left"...I want to have different links on the left for different pages. Once I put a widget intoi "Tertiary" does that mean that all sidebar configuartion will have the same links on the left? How do i cange it so that I can have different links in the teriary sidebar of the "sidebar left pages? Also On Sidebar left the content Header does not line up with the tertiary content head which is higher...this is rather offensive on the eye! Can this be changed?

catrina

The way I understand it is that you want the links that show on your sidebars to be different per page. Is this correct?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bizint

Hi Catrina, yes that is correct!