Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Banner with Text

bizint

Can I have a banner image without Text written on it? Or is that just and image?

Kate

Hi bizint, I've seen people use the banner simply for an image. It usually takes a little CSS tweaking, but it's definitely doable.

bizint

ooo errr css tweaking? Is that code? How would I tweak it?! I've had to do alot of tweaking it seems!

WarriorII

So, how is it done? I have the same request. My banner has an unwanted text on top. Any help?

cmunns

Can we get a link to see what you guys are talking about..this way we'll know if it's supposed to look like that or not.

WarriorII

VE#1 is the name of the banner I'm using. I've tried to get rid of the text, obv without success...

bizint

I cant tell how to post an image...but basically I have exactly the same thing...I've called my banner ! To minimise the spoiling of the image....but cant see how the text can be removed

Andrew

What happens if you just remove all the text in the banner?

WarriorII

I have tried that too, after updating the post, it goes back to the name it had before. Apparently, is not possible to create a banner without a name. And whatever name you use, that will display on top of the image. 18CUb.png

WarriorII

Ok, I have the solution, The "banner" name (title) must have a comment TAG ??“ e.g.: <!--VE#1-->