Sign in to follow this  
zouleo

Put advertising in a section

zouleo

I need a section for advertising (AdSense Leaderboard (728 x 90)). All I need is the ad to be centered on the screen. I would like the section to be draggable, like all other sections. Is this possible? How?

zouleo

I'm not really familiar with box sets. "Sets" == several? I only need one - and since it is a leaderboard 728 px width I don't think it will fit inside a box. Is it possible to create a custom section that only contains the adsense code?

Andrew

Yes it is possible. Have you seen the demo one created for you in the child theme? Just duplicate and get started :)

cshoffmann

here's the link Andrew is referring to: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/custom-sections You might try using the Platform Pro Highlight section. I think you can make the highlight section that size. I will take a look. Also, please provide a link to your site for reference.

cshoffmann

nevermind, the highlight section doesn't allow embeds. another idea I have is to use the feature slider, feature set, feature media, full-width no text, with the html in the media section of the feature slide.

Sourena

You can also place "Universal Sidebar" or "Full Width Sidebar" in your layout. Both are widgetized areas so you can place the code in a text widget there.

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

zouleo

What is the difference between the Universal Sidebar and the Full Width Sidebar?

kastelic

The full-width sidebar spans the whole width down at the bottom of your page (the term 'sidebar' is a misnomer). The universal sidebar is an actual sidebar.