Sign in to follow this  
sergiotvvc

Firefox Compatibility problem

sergiotvvc    0
sergiotvvc

Hi from Barcelona, Excuse for my english ;), I've a trouble with Firefox Compatibility because any time i try to entry to my domain o WP administrator show a windows with the follow text: "Introduzca contrase?±a para u47572311 en ftp://mediambar.com" or "Introduce password for my ftp domain" What's the problem? any Plugin?. With IE i don t have problem.... Thanks ;)

Andrew    201
Andrew

That's a problem with your host and WordPress. it actually has nothing to do with the Framework/theme. Talk with your host about the problem :)

sergiotvvc    0
sergiotvvc

OK thanks, Another questio, Could i change the black background for a .jpg image? How and where? Thanks ;)

sergiotvvc    0
sergiotvvc

Hello, I inserted in Css Rules on Custom code this codebody {background-image:url('bodybg.png');} but doesn t works, I don t find without dreamweaver or Firebug the way to change the background color for a image. Its too difficult, i don t know that hapenns, in another theme that i have is so easy ;( I don t want by Plataform Pro, it s easy ! only i want to change my background,ok? Thanks

Andrew    201
Andrew

Sergio, please start different threads for separate questions. Use the option, or firebug, the image should be attached to `#page`