Sign in to follow this  
livelovelifeva

Subpage Issue

livelovelifeva

Hello all, I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having with my subpages. I've activated the "drop down" option for subpages of the main pages that show up in the navigation bar at the top of my site (www.liveandlovelifeva.com/services). If you visit that page, you'll see that not only do the subpages drop down, but they're also listed in a row just underneath the main navigation bar. Can anyone tell me how to make the subpages ONLY show as a drop down menu? Thanks in advance, Danielle

Andrew

sure, depending on the theme and version, there is a an option to disable the sub header navigation.... did you find it? if not, which version of the theme are you on?

livelovelifeva

Hello, No, I didn't find it. I have iBlogPro3, could you tell me where to find that option? Thanks! Danielle

jnoh

Hey Danielle, For iBlogPro3 we'll have to edit the header.php file. You can do this under Appearance > Editor. Find this at the very bottom of the file:

<?php require(LIB.'/_subnav.php');?>
and add '//' to it, like so:
<?php // require(LIB.'/_subnav.php');?>

livelovelifeva

Perfect, that worked like a charm! Thanks a million! Danielle

arsalans

Moderator, please kindly delete this post if you can, I found the solution to my problem! You guys rock!