Sign in to follow this  
windwhippedfarm

rounding edge of feature

windwhippedfarm

Hi, Is it possible to round the edges of a feature slider with platformpro? I tried this but no luck so far: .home #feature_slider { -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; } This is the website I am working on: http://windwhippedfarm.com/ Thank you for your help, Virginie

Kate

Hi Virginie, In theory it's possible, yes. But, what you'll most like have to do is add padding (top/bottom) to that element equal to what the radius is.

windwhippedfarm

Hi Kate, Thanks for your help. I tried adding the following but it does not seem to make a difference: .home #feature_slider { top-padding: 15px; bottom-padding:15px; }

cmunns

If you add the rounded corners to these selectors: `#feature-area, .feature-wrap, #feature_slider .fmedia, #feature_slider .fcontent, #feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .dcol-pad, #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad, #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .dcol-pad` you'll see that it does work, but only partially because the features corners are hiding off the page.

windwhippedfarm

Thks for your help. I'll keep it simple and will go for regular edges on the feature. Virginie