Sign in to follow this  
kuatre66

Problem with images

kuatre66

Hello, Excuse me, but my English is not very good. I have a problem with the template platformpro. Suddenly the images are not displayed on the blog. All modifications to the CSS, I'm doing in the base.css I do not understand may be happening. I need your help. Thanks! Site address: www.juditherrero.com

cmunns

I'm seeing an image when i look at your home page. It's likely a setting you may have accidentally changed.

kuatre66

Thanks but... On the homepage I have no problem,the problem is in the http://www.juditherrero.com/category/proyectos/ . I have reviewed all entries and it seems that everything is correct. have made ??‹??‹changes in the css (base.css) h1{ font-size:14px; } h2{ font-size:16px; } /* @ Footer */ #footer { background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://www.juditherrero.com/wp-content/themes/platformbase/images/Imgfooter.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center top; padding-bottom:10px; } /* @ Simple Footer Nav */ #simple_footer_nav #logo { float:left; padding-right:20px; padding-top:30px; } #simple_footer_nav #logo h1 { font-size:2em; } #simple_footer_nav ul { float: right; margin:10px 10px 0 10px;padding-top:30px; } #simple_footer_nav ul li{ float:left; } #footer #simple_footer_nav ul li a{ padding:0 10px; } #simple_footer_nav .terms { float: left; margin-top:30px; } /* @Sidebar */ #sidebar1{background:#666;} #sidebar1 h3 .widget-title{ color:#FFF;}

kuatre66

the specific problem is that not displayed the prominent picture post

kuatre66

ok, something happened that has disabled the settings, thanks!