Sign in to follow this  
joy1709

Welcome New Members: Say Hi

deedeepdx

Hello everyone, I am new to PlatformPro, new to Wordpress and it feels like I'm new to creating a website sometimes! :) I'll start with the simplest question, I started using Wordpress to create our website after having only ever used Adobe GoLive. I uploaded the Platform template and decided to buy it and go 'pro'. So, how do I upload the PlatformPro template that I paid for so I can use all the fonts and things? Thanks! Dee Dee

missyjknox

Hello PageLines Community. I am new to web design and look forward to working with you. I am not a designer by trade, but am excited about building my website. After many hours of research, I am certain I made the right choice in PlatformPro.

stevenshade

Hi everyone! I've used WordPress to run my podcast, The MuppetCast, for the past four years, and just recently got into using PlatformPro to launch a website dedicated to my music, at http://StevenShade.net. I've been very impressed with Platform's simplicity and power!

eshriner

Hello everyone! My name is Eiric and i am a Web/Graphic Designer in Middle America. I found Platform Pro recently and love it so much I have now used it on 3 sites, with more coming. It is very versatile. I have not used it to convert my personal site, yet. It is in development. Some of the sites I have used it on are: HendricksCountyARES.org PopVest.com PHSChoralBoosters.info Cheers! Eiric Shriner Mighty Fez Designs

zubairbajwa

its great great I am in the phase of converting all my 5 sites on platform :)

pyromancer

Hi, My name is David and I am working on a website to expose my own art and a weblog to tell the world about it. I liked Platform so much, that I decided to buy it. Hopefully, I can explore some new options now and also get the support I need here and there... Cheers, David

bobbekaer

Hi everyone! My own page is bedreweb.dk(sorry, it's in Danish...). I'm quite happy about Pagelines, next step is to get my clients to use it ;-)

corizzo

Hope here. just bought the Pro theme yesterday. it's nice. have been working with WP since last september. Off to ask questions to make it work the way I want it to.

jba9

Hello, purchased yesterday, still messing about before rolling it out onto some new sites we are doing.

cstockton

Hi Everyone, Just starting to work with Pageline Pro. Looking forward to learning all about it.

slingr

I'm a new Pagelines member in Santa Fe and I'm looking forward to figuring all this out.

weltraumaffe

Hi, i'm also new! Greetings from Germany!

mark-thorpe

Hi all, Based in Bali where I and my wife have a small business catering to the creation of an Ocean Sports and Lifestyle brand. A large part of the work is also photographic and as such I find myself spending many hours in the surf waves of Bali to snap imagery for both company and blog use. Not a web designer at all so the learning curve is super steep. I'm not entirely sure you should use the sales pitch terminology that you do for this theme as Drag and Drop, in my eyes at least, would entail greater ease and understanding. Nonetheless I'm actually starting to enjoy the ride. Cheers, Mark liquidmocean

declewiston

Hi all, I am completely new to web design, and wordpress, but it's been a fun learning experience creating a website for our small non-profit, and Platform Pro has made my learning curve much easier.

alione

Hi. new in web design. PLatformpro is nice but some difficult.