Sign in to follow this  
joy1709

Welcome New Members: Say Hi

zvelena

Hi people Just want to thank you for your great products. Reason why I bought it. Now I have to learn how it actually works, myself being a noob in webdesign and such. Wish me luck reading. Elena

geneghis

Hi everybody My english is not perfect but I don't understand anything with this plateform. Why have I got all plugins under my first page. I want to make a buddypress forum and its impossible! Help!!

volker

hi there - thx for the nice theme. will establish a nice site for my business. we'll see... - best - volker

reachmore_

Sup everybody? What an awesome theme! My first day in...I'm blown away. Gonna make something magical with this one. Cya round

jacecar

I had purchased Platform Pro a while ago, and have been using it with great success. Because of the quality of the product, the support, and other factors, I just upgraded to Plus, and I hope to be able to do quite a bit more.

>jace

@Jacecar

[email protected]

smbengine

I'm new and it's great to be here!

daydomainer

Hello Everyone. I just have a simple question for now. Can I create multiple sites using Developer Dro Single?

jonny41891

Never got around to posting this but, Hello everyone, started using pageline pro about a month ago and like it so far and am looking forward to future updates BleedFootball

thecomputerlab

Hi Guys, just got pro. Been through the vids and tutorials i am looking at placing a ads section like the one shown on here http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/ specifically using google ads. Is there a walkthrough so i set correct pixel size etc. I was looking at possible 6 ads 2 across 3 down. simple size to the link above. Any help would be appreciated. Grant

doflip

New guy here! Big fan of PlatformPro!!

jluster

My name is Jonas and I am 1/8th of feastcraft, a small group of chefs who work in what has been described as "modernist cuisine", only we've been doing it for almost a decade now. I am the gear-head of the group and spent a few years in dot.com (some might remember me from that ill-advised drunken 'first employee' of the Wordpress Foundation video with Matt or the wordpress.org SEO spam drama) so I get to make the website and blog. We'd been using a home made theme for a few years and finally switched to something a little bit more robust. It's nothing too exciting, but if you want to check it out it's at feastcraft.com.

nurselisa

Hi too all i am new be in this form thanks lisa

abbymorgan

Hi. I'm new and just saying "Hi"

mmanleydc

Hello! Excited to start building a new wordpress based website!

jolianna

Hi! I'm also new to the forum. I recently started building a new website in WordPress for my business (I'm a consultant in translations and marketing, www.jolianna.com) and I came across PageLines this weekend. I tried the non-pro version and liked it very much, so I decided to go with the pro version. I have built some websites before (including my present, rather ugly & boring site) but only using CMS-systems with ready-made templates. I started playing around with Dreamweaver last year, but quickly realised that I had neither the time nor the patience for it... but it will obviously be useful to have a basic understanding of html & CSS also when you work in WordPress/PageLines. Anyway, I look forward to participating in the forum! I'm sure I will be a frequent visitor in my struggle to perfect my website. Jolianna

poseyg

I'm loving PlatformPro. Have used Artisteer 3.0 and will still use it. But, definitely going to make Artisteer my 2nd choice when creating new websites. Currently updating our main college site with PlatformPro and hope to have it live by next week. http://ccc2.careercollege-programs.com Posey

opossum

It's nothing less than a master piece of art that you've created with Platform Pro. I'm impressed. It was love on first sight. :-)

thrippets

Hi people! Please check out Adventure Spain made with Pagelines. I've tried to make it look like it's not a WP blog! Please give me your feedback. :)

php_martin

?—?????¤§?®¶?????‚?€‘??‹?‰??»???›?…??€‘?»¬??™????®???›????› ????€‘??€?–??¬?????????„??‹????????????????€‘?–??¬??????™??›????????‹?????„????????????????¬??????‘????????›?????™?‡?????¤???‘?¤§?®¶?¤??¤??­¦?? ????°??°???? ????»???¤?µ???„??‹??‹????»??? ?€‘??„[email protected] ?€‘??„?°??«™???http://www.e7cms.com ????€†??€??‹???http://www.e7cms.com/demo

thecomputerlab

Posey, Looked at your site, (looking good) how did you get the email icon and tel number in the top right hand corner. Is this code or is it accessed from within Platform pro settings. Regards, Grant

davo

Drag & drop my ass. Cute and all plug-in I guess...but still still f-ing hard for a newbie to understand. Fun and all, but...yes, difficult. www.davidholmqvist.com

poseyg

Grant, It's code. You first have to add a snippet of code in the functions.php: ` // Add Phone Number to header above branding icons add_action('pagelines_before_branding_icons','add_phone_number_to_header'); function add_phone_number_to_header() { $phone_image_url = "http://ccc2.careercollege-programs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/emaillogo3.png"; #replace the URL between the quotes with the URL to your image ?> Email us Today <?php } ` Then you adjust the position in your custom code: ` div.branding_wrap img#phone-us { position: absolute; top: -20px; right: 13px; } ` Here you basically have to play around with it until it lines up the way you want it to. Hope this answers your question. Posey

seeyou30

Hi! Just want to say hello and I LOVE YOUR Platform Pro theme! Hope to see more updates with new cool features.

eshriner

YAY!!! I am finally in the forums! Thanks for getting the problem fixed guys! I am a web designer in Indianapolis, IN. I have used PageLines for a couple of clients already. Have to say I really like it. Setup is a steep learning curve, but once it is set up, it is easy to use and manipulate. I look forward to the updates and new features. Cheers!

krystal

Hi Everyone! I am an intermediate webaholic, I know what I like in a website and in themes, but I know almost nothing about css. Which makes Platform a wonderful drag & drop experience, I never dreamed it would be so easy to set up a good looking site. I want to do more with the colors and such, but that's for later. I am excited, I really love this theme, it's the best I've run across so far for my needs...which are simple, but I want my work to look classy and professional... Having a problem or two, but that's for a different thread... Here is my website! http://www.wildwanderingrrl.web44.net/wordpress/