Sign in to follow this  
amir

Remove all default features from PlatformPro?

amir

Hi, I love to remove all default features which were installed automatically from my PlatformPro. I moved them many times into the trash, and then emptied the trash folder, but they come back and go to the default feature set. Could anyone let me know, how I can remove them forever? Thanks. Amir

catrina

If you're using the feature slider, maybe you can use the default features by putting your own content inside them instead of deleting them.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

amir

Catrina, If you remember this thread http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=7047 ? I thought, if I remove them entirely from my website and create new features instead just modifying the default features to my desire design, Then I could fix the problem from my last question. You already answered to my other question, that it is not possible to fix the name of "feature 1", "feature 2", and etc.

kastelic

After selecting "trash" for the ones you want to move, have you clicked the "trash" folder button" ,selected the features, and clicked "delete forever"? I am able to delete default features without problem on my installation. Perhaps you need a new feature made before it allows you to delete defaults?

amir

Jimmy, It worked with your help. I could finally remove them for ever. Thank you.