Sign in to follow this  
mdvanhelden

How can I remove the PlatformPro-url in de

mdvanhelden

I'm new using Platform Pro and I like it! I just transfered an existing html-site into a Wordpress site, using PlatformPro: www.behere.org Its very simple, but the looks of the site had to stay the same. A question: when you look at the source code, you see a line in the head of the site: <!-- Platform WordPress Framework By PageLines - www.PageLines.com --> Does anyone know how to remove that? I just don't want my client to know..... Thanks!

mdvanhelden

Hi Catrina, I'm feeling a kind off impolite asking this question in the first place. But when I look in other Platform-websites I see it's removed or replaced by other information. So I think it's kind of 'normal' to do so. Or do you think otherwise?

catrina

Hm, maybe it's just a different situation from removing the Pagelines logo at the bottom of the themes (but I'm not completely sure). Maybe another moderator can answer your question. :)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mdvanhelden

thanks Catrina! I think you leave it like it is in your websites?

catrina

As far as I know, customers are required to tell PageLines why they'd want the PageLines logo to be removed, but since you're not removing the logo, maybe it's different.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mdvanhelden

but I removed the logo?

mdvanhelden

Thanks anyway. Maybe someone else?

kastelic

Hi Monique. The Developer version of Platform Pro has the "leaf" logo removed. The commented code is probably intended to remain there. Remember, when you buy a piece of software, it is being 'licensed' to you, and the software company still retains copyright ownership off all the code.

mdvanhelden

Thank you Jimmy, it's not the answer I hoped for, but just what I expected.