Sign in to follow this  
rookie_1

Features Link Box

rookie_1

I'm using Platform Pro and the features and creating custom background images for the slider. What I'd like to do is use the clickable link boxes provided in the text sections of the feature slider, but I don't want the overlay and I especially don't want any text in the textbox to show up. Everytime I try to create a new Feature without a heading and without any text in the body, it won't allow me to "Publish" the changes without at least a title or at least some body text. Is there a way to do this without the text? I would show you the link to the page, but I have an under construction page up at the moment. Here's what I'd like to be able to see: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ezQH1mxxP-l_FNsHaUo_JQ?feat=directlink]

Sourena

You can choose to show it with no text by choosing the "No Text" option: haVPD.png

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

rookie_1

I have tried the "Full Width Image without Text" Setting, but I lose that Link Box that I highlighted on that screenshot that I linked within my post. It only shows up when I enable the text box to show up. When I don't the box goes away. What I'm trying to do is keep that Link Box (in the picture, it is the "Order Here" button) found within that text area on the bottom, but remove any text or headings...since I don't need them. I was able to get it to work for another Feature when I just deleted the title and text and hit "Update." But for some reason, it will not let me delete any other feature headings or text and update. It just automatically comes back with the text put back into the WYSIWYG editor or in the Header box. So, how can I enable that Box that uses the "Feature Link URL" and "Link Text" from the Edit Feature page, while having no heading or text in the WYSIWYG editor?

Sourena

To hide the title and excerpt you can set their display to "none". Add these styles to your custom CSS:

.fexcerpt {display: none;}
	.ftitle {display: none;}

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages