Sign in to follow this  
britten_uk

Feature box - How to?

britten_uk

I cannot get any of the features to show on normal posts/pages like the slider or boxes etc. When I create a normal post or static page I select the 'Feature Slider Section' from the 'Pagelines Meta Settings' box - this I assume means I am selecting the 'Feature Page' template from the Pagelines settings area. Here I select the feature set to use and the slide to show (worked this out easy!) - then I enter some text and then I publish. The result, I assume!, should be a feature slider with content below it but I never get this, there is simply no sign of the feature box at all. My new post area looks different from the one in the tutorial video (I presume because I am using latest version?) but nothing seems too out of the ordinary. I have installed the plugin mentioned with no problems and frankly am now stumped. I am sure it is something obvious but would appreciate someone (seemingly everyone!) who has managed this task before casting an eye over my screenshot and letting me know what I am missing. Thanks so much, Matthew Screenshot.jpg

catrina

By "feature slider with content below it" do you mean separate boxes? If so, this is a separate section that can be edited in the Boxes Section settings under the meta settings.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse