Sign in to follow this  
christopher_a

Feature Count

christopher_a

Having a problem with a feature page. It was set to display 4 features, and I'm trying to update it to display 3, but it won't change. There are still 4 features being displayed. I've created a new feature group with just 3 features, but that's not working either (have 3 features and a blank feature link on the page. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

catrina

Did you try deleting the fourth feature? Where are you having the problem (the Feature Settings section in Theme Setup or Feature Slider Section in the Page editor)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

christopher_a

Yes tried deleting the 4th feature, the page still displays 4 feature links, with the last being blank. Having the problem with both. Setting the Feature Settings in the Theme Setup to 3 doesn't help either. It's weird because if I set it to 2 in the Feature Slider Settings on the Page Editor, it will display correctly, but if I set it back to 3, then 4 features appear.

catrina

Which feature navigation mode are you using? (You can check at the top of Feature Settings)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

christopher_a

Using 'Squares or Dots'.

Kate

Hey Christopher, Have you tried disabling other plugins currently enabled?

christopher_a

Kate, Thanks that worked, looks like the Post Types Order plug is causing the setting to stick on 4. When I disable it correctly shows 3 features. I guess maybe I can just turn that plug on and off again when I need to re-order. Known bug?

cmunns

First that we've heard of it, we'll keep our ears opened to see if anyone else reports the same