Sign in to follow this  
lagnaf_14

Footer Feature Color Change?

lagnaf_14

I'm using Platform Pro and am looking to change the color of the black footer as well as the black semi-transparent color block behind the text in the Features. Have had success with Firebug customizing other things, but this one has stumped me.

bonngean

I haven't played around with the color behind the features section yet, but I did manage to change the color of my footer by adding this CSS to the custom code area:

#footer .texture {background:#000;}

Change the #000 to whatever hex color you want. Bonnie

kuatre66

Thanks! I had a similar problem, just wanted to put a background image #footer .texture {background-image:url(../images/Imgfooter.png); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: !important;}

bonngean

@Anna, I created a texture of 962px (width) by 100px (height) as a test for a footer texture. Here's the PNG file of how it looks: o5qHC.png To insert it into my Platform Pro layout, I added the following code to base.css:

#footer .texture {background-image: url('http://www.contentequalscash.com/images/Imgfooter.png');
	background-repeat: repeat-x;
	background-position:top left;
	}

And as you can see by the image shown, the footer shows nicely under my Page boxes. Wasn't sure if you were showing me a sample or asking me how to do it. So I just tried it myself and am showing you the results. I didn't bother changing the colors inside Design Control (to brighten up the font color) because I highly doubt I will keep the image there since I like the black background. I can't supply any more suggestions since you didn't offer me a site link to check out. - Bonnie

bonngean

@Catrina Thank you for the Karma. I was glad to help. - Bonnie