Sign in to follow this  
creativeadventures

Translation problem

creativeadventures

Hi! I'm having problem translating Platform Pro. Partly it works, some stuff is correctly translated but then other words doesn't seem to catch the translation or is just missing in the .po-file. Is it possible to translate the whole theme correctly? Seems like the .po file is missing out on a lot of stuff?

Sourena

Have you changed the language of WordPress?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

Sourena

Would you place a link here and let me know what parts do not get translated?

alefba.us

catrina

Looking through your site, I can spot the following that aren't getting translated: -"Leave A Comment" links -Text in the forum The last resort is to change the text in the parent files...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Sourena

Have you translated the theme into Swedish?

alefba.us

creativeadventures

I have done the translation in the .po file and uploaded both .po and .mo correctly named. Also WP-config is set to "sv_SE". I'm convinced that I've done right here because it partly works. Most stuff is translated correctly, but some is left in english.

creativeadventures

I have done the translation in the .po file and uploaded both .po and .mo correctly named. Also WP-config is set to "sv_SE". I'm convinced that I've done right here because it partly works. Most stuff is translated correctly, but some is left in english.

cmunns

Are there any similarities between the items not translated e.g. plural forms, etc?

creativeadventures

Hi Adam, I tried the CodeStyling Localization plug-in and it worked beautiful compared to POedit. So for people with the same problem I recommend trying that plug-in!

pascaleb

Hi! I have the same problem than Patrick. Every words are well translated in the .po-file (in french in my case) but still some words not translated. I can see in the forum that the same problem was there 1 year ago : http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/537#post-3154 I have looked in so many files to find out where to translate ?«in?» ?«by?» and ?«Leave a comment?»... Please, somebody can tell me where? Thanks. Pascale

pascaleb

Hi again, Ok, it's working! I tried Patrik's way with the plugin CodeStyling Localization. Not 100% of the words translated, but almost! Thanks again Annabel & Patrik. Pascale