Sign in to follow this  
bonngean

Removing padding

bonngean

Hi Pageline Pros! I have been all over this problem with many "wasted hours" trying to figure out how to fix this but it's time to ask for help because being non-productive is aggravating! I am using PageLines Pro at: http://www.contentequalscash.com and wish to remove the spacing above the feature graphic. See this graphic: yvHPH.jpg I want to add an orange background but don't want this BLACK spacing to appear. How do I make it so that my entire page shifts up to the top of the screen? Thanks for your help. Bonnie

kastelic

Try putting this in you Custom Code -> Custom CSS

body {padding-top: 0px;}
	body #page {margin-top: 0px;}

You can use Firebug for Firefox to target elements like these to find out which ones you want to adjust.

bonngean

Those didn't work to remove the border top. It did, however, mess with my layout which took a while to fix. I am using Firebug and it tells me it's the id="site" and class="fullwidth" that needs to be adjusted but no matter what I do, it still remains. I have several other sites I want to install Platform Pro on and will want this same area to be fixed on those as well. Can anybody help? Thanks.