Sign in to follow this  
dralpert

Need multiple feature sliders on same page?

dralpert

Hi, I am new to this theme/community! I did search pretty extensively through all of the great info on the forums but I wasn't able to find an answer to my question. Basically what I'd like to do is set up a few pages on a site that will allow me to have multiple feature sliders on the same page. For some reason I thought that I could do this via the Pagelines Pro WYSIWYG panel but it looks like I can only put 1 feature slider on per page. This is the page that I thought I'd be able to do it on: o420L.png Is there some custom way of putting multiple sliders on the same page? Just for clarification I want to apply the features template to a few pages and then set up the reference for Feature Slider 1/Feature Slider 2/Feature Slider 3 so that it will display different videos. It will look really nice and be a great portfolio tool. Like this: 90HOY.png The site is http://sandbox.trademarkyfilms.com Thanks for the help!

kastelic

I don't think this is possible, however, you may be able to find a plugin that allows multiple post-content sliders on a page. On indication that this won't work is there are too many id's involved with displaying the Pagelines features, which are supposed to be unique.

dralpert

That's too bad - having this ability would really open up pagelines...seems like it wouldn't be that hard to create the option but then again I need to look into the pagelines code a little more. If anyone has a workaround for this PLEASE share! :D Thanks.

catrina

I can forward this suggestion to the developers and we'll see if it's do-able. Like Jimmy said, perhaps there are slider plugins you can use to implement what you want.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

auroh

Hi, i can suggest a simple trick, though its not a correct solution for your query, it can be a good fix, at least for temporarily. Here it is - Go to 'Template Setup' and in the 'Select Template Area' drop-down, choose 'Site Header' and add 'PageLines Features' in to 'Displayed Site Header Sections' below 'Navigation'. This will exactly gives the output, the way you are looking for. Hope it will help.

Andrew

You could always just create a new section, the framework isn't able to handle multiple of the 'same' section on the same page, because of the way WP handles meta data.