Sign in to follow this  
moz

Bugs after upgrade from iBlogPro2 to iBlogPro3

moz

Hi, I have updated my theme from iBlogPro2 to iBlogPro3 and I have some bugs with this new version and not with the old. My website : http://www.lapommecroquee.com 1: I can't center two AD42 auto promo banners under the welcome messages with a <div style="text-align:center;">my js</div> 2: I have this problem with alls widgets except "Envie de shopping ?" but I don't know why... 3: On the "Annonceurs" widget when we have for the line 2 ad 2 a text ad, this ad is shifted 4: If I do a full test page with pindom online too we can see 3 images missed: - themes/iBlogPro3/images/comment.gif - themes/iBlogPro3/images/lightgraydown.png - themes/iBlogPro3/images/lightgrayup.png Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, moz

jnoh

1. add this to the custom css code field .ad42_125x125 {display:inline-block;} 2. try this: #sidebar .table {display:inline-block;} 3. I'm not sure why this is happening? Did this start happening after you upgraded? 4. those images are probably unused in the theme. Can you send us a screenshot of pingdom?

moz

Hi, 1. OK it's resolved with your tips :) 2. When I try to ad #sidebar .table {display:inline-block;} for the "Buzz" widget I have always the same problem. 3. I solved the alignment problem using css wp125 plugin but now the problem is that it exceeds the widget. Have you an idea? 4. You can see 3 lines with 404 errors (in red) : http://tools.pingdom.com/?url=www.lapommecroquee.com&treeview=0&column=objectID&order=1&type=0&save=false Thanks for your help :)

moz

Hi, New: 1. I have resolved the problem with

2. Already resolved 3. I have resolved the problem with a style : "overflow: auto;" 4. If you can update me about the 404 errors. Thanks :) Regards, moz