Sign in to follow this  
juliaper

slideshow not presenting properly

juliaper

Hi guys, I am creating a site and there is a problem with the feature slideshow I am not being able to find out how to solve. In some of the slides the content (image and text) appear all to the left side, occupying just a little percentage of what it should. I have already made a test erasing all my custom code and it doesn't go back to normal, so it is not an issue there. Anyone can figure out what is going on? Thank you so much, this is the link: my site I am using platform pro.

juliaper

Well, this funny things of the web. After hours trying, just when I posted the help note it solved unexpectedly. Thanks anyway. Julia

juliaper

suddenly it started again. please help me!!! thank you, Julia

juliaper

ok, apparently something very, very weird has been going on, the width of the main content changed it size automatically. Now it is normal again. I will tell you if it goes crazy again to see if it is a serious issue or not. Julia

studentkrubb

I've seen and also experienced this issue before. This is a problem caused by ajax saving. Do you have the latest version of platformpro? If so, do as following:

platformpro > settings > layout editor > reset layout
	platformpro > settings > misc settings > disable ajax saving

Alternatively keep ajax saving enabled and be prepaired to reset the layout every now and then. Thanks!