Sign in to follow this  
salestrakr

Default Template no Longer Shows Sidebars

salestrakr

For some reason, the default template will no long show sidebars and their widgets. How can I enable it to show them again. I have restored the page to an earlier version. To no avail.

Jackey

Did you try to activate the sidebars on the "iBlogPro3 Page Options" or "iBlogPro3 Post options"? If you have enabled the "Remove Default Sidebars When Empty" (in the iBlogPro3 options - Sidebar Options), empty sidebars will not show, when not specifically enabled with the "iBlogPro3 Page Options" or "iBlogPro3 Post options".

salestrakr

I did enable "Remove Default Sidebars When Empty". Then on my "blog" page, I enabled "Show Drag & Drop Sidebar". In that bar is a twitter widget. It shows. But, it shows on all pages that were created with the Default Template. I'd like to control what's on each page on a page by page basis. Is that possible?

jnoh

hey salestrakr, what do you have for the "Individual Page & Post Default Sidebar" in the 'iBlogPro3 Options > Sidebar Options'? Whatever you have there will be set to show on all pages/posts. You can set it to flowbar and leave that empty. Then you can specify which posts to show the accordion/drag&drop if you'd like.