Sign in to follow this  
lmmolitor

Hiding MoreFoot Twitter Feed on Blog/Post Page

lmmolitor

I have been trying to figure out how to hid the MoreFoot & Twitter feed on my Blog/Post Page http://www.greenbankdevelopment.com/blog/ But can't seem to figure it out. In the edit page section i have checked hide Morefoort & Twitter, but they still show up ... any idea what's going on here? I seem to be able to hide them with no issues on other pages in the site.

bryan-hadaway

Have you already explored the Template Setup area of your options? After that we'll use CSS. Using Firebug, find the page ids and area you want hide and apply this style to them: `{display:none}` Thanks, Bryan

toddatkins

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I am having similar difficulties. I know it's really a CSS issue (like the issue of me not knowing CSS very well, heh) but here is what I've tried (my blog page is #31: .page-id-31 #twitter, #morefoot {display:none} .page-id-31 .morefoot {display:none} .page-id-31 .twitter {display:none} What am I doing wrong?

bryan-hadaway

`.page-id-31 #twitter, .page-id-31 #morefoot{display:none}` If you still have difficulty let's get the exact link to the page. Also, with PlatformPro you can now hide/remove areas in the Template Setup. Thanks, Bryan

toddatkins

Tried that code, but it doesn't work. Dunno. It is my blog (posts) page (page-id-31) but seems no matter what code I put for that page-id, nothing happens. I tested it with some funky font codes just to make sure I have the right page-id but it does nothing. Double checked page-id and it's 31. Stumped. http://batonrougecounseling.net/weblog/

toddatkins

Used template setup to nix the morefoot. Will prolly just keep twitter.

bryan-hadaway

Thought that might be the problem, use this instead: `.blog #twitter, .blog #morefoot{display:none}` Thanks, Bryan

toddatkins

Thanks Bryan, believe it or not, that doesn't work. It's weird, I just went ahead and turned it off in the template setup. Twitter won't go away in that blog page. No biggie. Peace!

lmmolitor

Hey Bryan - I have tried your suggestion using

.blog #twitter, .blog #morefoot{display:none}

but it still isn't working. I have made sure the MoreFoot & Twitter sections are not active in the Template Setup area and hidden them using the Pagelines Section Control module in the individual page's edit screen. All this and they are still showing. Page ID#146 here a link http://www.greenbankdevelopment.com/blog/