Sign in to follow this  
studentkrubb

White area below page-canvas

studentkrubb

I disabled and removed the script, but no seem difference. Can I go by it anyway else? Thanks!

studentkrubb

Still seem impossible to figure this out. Any more ideas? Much appreciated!

bryan-hadaway

The issue might be: ` #footer { display: none; } ` You instead might want to remove the footer in the Template Setup. Thanks, Bryan

studentkrubb

Thanks Bryan, your tip got me on the right track! When #cred is enabled it marks up the entire bottom area, but when it is hidden by

{display:none;}

it leaves a non-traceable part behind. I managed a temporary solution adding the canvas bg + shading to the #cred div. Any input? Thanks!

studentkrubb

Any ideas on how I can remove the what I can see, non-traceable bottom area? It is really bugging me now when i'm trying to place my footer.

catrina

I'm quite sure you're talking about the light grey area above the green area. Here's CSS for getting rid of it:

#footer div.container {display: none;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

studentkrubb

Thanks! However the div id #cred still remains, and if I remove it it leaves an untraceable markup below the page-canvas(?) Any ideas on that part? The new live link is: http://studentkrubb.se

Kate

Hey Joakim, Just checked this out (in FF) and not seeing the issue. Did you get it resolved?

studentkrubb

Hey Kate, the issue is still there but it is disguised. I've matched the bg of the page-canvas with the #cred. My problem now is that if I want to make a footer (similar to the header layout) I have to find a way to remove the #cred without leaving a markup. Classic display:none won't work. Nor removing the area from the footer.php. What should I do? Thanks!

Kate

Display:none leaves a space, correct? Have you checked the "height" settings of the parent element... It's possible it's not actually the #cred div.