Sign in to follow this  
ablova

CSS Errors while not logged

ablova

The site shows two different layouts, one for the logged in user, actually the one that's fine. And another without the new features of Pageline, and some other layout errors (different colors, sizing, the featured slider doesn't work and the boxes are not align). Can you give me a hand http://www.huntred.com - If you need to check the site

ablova

Another bug I've found, is that the caption within the blog is not working, it places the entire code. EG. [caption id="attachment_5101" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A M?©xico le queda mucho tramo por recorrer en cuanto a igualdad salarial. (Foto: Photos to go)"] instead of the image and the caption. http://www.huntred.com/2011/03/mismas-oportunidades-menores-salarios/

bryan-hadaway

First things first, can you provide two screenshots; one of what your site looks like logged in and another of what it looks like logged out. Try disabling plugins, also have you added any Custom CSS or PHP modifications? Thanks, Bryan

ablova

I haven't done any CSS or PHP modifications. Here's how it should look - correct.png And here's how it's showing without been logged - incorrect.png

ablova

Regarding the plugins, I've checked each one to see if any is creating a problem, that's why I deleted the Chat for BPress.

cmunns

It looks like your browser is zoomed in. Or is the image just larger? Also keep in mind that css errors often are not css errors they are html errors that causes layout to go crazy. Double check the marup in your features as that's where it appears to start.

ablova

Stil lhaven't been able to solve this matter I've disabled every plugin, and the problem keeps appearing. What can I do. Thanks a lot

cmunns

responded to your other thread. I'll close this.