Sign in to follow this  
yetiboy

Carousel thumbnail issue

yetiboy

My site is http://www.rmss.ca, using EcoPro. I've tried experimenting with the carousel template, and I have yet to make it work. I'm using a NextGen gallery and have uploaded images. When I created the gallery and imported the images, it appears no thumbnails were created. When I open the page with the carousel gallery, the thumbnails are all missing. I've also tried going into Manage Gallery and tried opening up the gallery. The thumbnails are also missing in the gallery, and when I click on "edit thumb" I receive the following error: Warning: Division by zero in /home2/rmssca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 285 Warning: Division by zero in /home2/rmssca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 298 Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home2/rmssca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/gd.thumbnail.inc.php on line 431 Warning: Division by zero in /home2/rmssca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/admin/edit-thumbnail.php on line 42

yetiboy

Forget it, fixed the problem - turns out I just hadn't waited long enough for the thumbnails to be completed.