Sign in to follow this  
willem_k

Problems with Internet explorer

willem_k

My websites running on Platform pro 1.3 seem to be having some problems with internetexplorer. I usually don't use internet explorer, but at work i am somewhat forced to. Now i tried to open my videooverzettenopdvd.nl website and saw the images on the homepage have a weird width. Also when you go into a post page the carousel stops being a carousel and it just shows two rows of images. Is there a way i can fix this or is there a update comming out for this problem?

cmunns

I just took a look with IE7 and everything looked completely normal. Can you provide screenshots or more info?

willem_k

Yes the screenshots below i made using internetexplorer 8. internetexplorer8.jpg

cmunns

The carousel on the home page works fine for me in IE8. For the thumbnail problem try using this plugin: Regenerate Thumbnails plugin

willem_k

Thanks for the responses cmunns, i installed the Regenerate and ran the tool. The images were regenerated successfully. The problem however was not solved yet. About the carousel problem, it doesn't occur on the main page. It only happens when you go to a page or post.

cmunns

Not sure why this happens but using the IE developer bar it seems to unsquish using this css `.entry IMG {width:auto;}`

willem_k

Should i place that in the Custom css window? I tried anyways and it didnt affect the images unfortunately. I just updated the website to 1.3.1 aswell since i read something about thumbnails being fixed. This didn't fix the problem either, any other idea's? FYI - I only have a css rule active to change the H2 style, which i would now be able to with the new font options.

bryan-hadaway

Try: `body .entry IMG {width:auto;}` Thanks, Bryan

willem_k

Thank you Bryan & Cmunns, this fixed it!

nvalenzuela

Hi, I have the same problem with post thumbnails. Can you please explain where to insert that code in order to fix the problem? Thanks! My blog is http://blog.lady-comp.cl/