Sign in to follow this  
smicky

FlickrRSS

smicky

I have installed the FlickrRSS plugin and configured it correctly. I have double-checked the plugin page's FAQ and troubleshooting pages, and it looks like everything is correct on my end. Any ideas? The widget is on the right side in the sidebar... http://www.dailymirror.us

Kate

Hi Brandon - Are you able to give a screenshot of your settings?

smicky

Sure! Here is the screen shot from the flickrRSS plugin Settings... SettingsPage1.png And here is the screen shot from the Widgets Menu, just in case it gives any more light to the issue... SettingsPage1.png Thanks!

Kate

Okay, great... thanks for the screenshots Brandon. Here's the issue: you're actually using your Flickr name "dailymirror", not the ID ;) Google "Flickr ID" and you'll see a couple of sites that will help you get your ID using your name. Input that in the settings (instead of your name), and you should be good to go.

smicky

Kate, I am embarrassed at how simple that was...I misunderstood the plugin instructions. Thank you so much!

smicky

Ok Kate, I thought that fixed it (and I am sure it was part of the problem) but I now have the correct ID and they still aren't displaying. I have tried deactivating plugins but that didn't change anything. Any ideas?

smicky

Yes that is the number/code that I used.

Andrew

Hey Brandon, Did they have any support for this at the plugin providers site?