Sign in to follow this  
massinegro204

Central Thumb

massinegro204

hello, I'm not a huge problem that managed to solve: First let me say that you've modified the file _post.php.html (suggested by you) to get the title in the first position, in the Thumb second position and third position in the summary of my post. Always suggested by your help I added the CSS code for custom This code Station Pro / * THUMB * / . thumb.left img ( margin: 0 auto;) . thumb img ( display: block; margin: 0 auto;) to obtain the Thumb in a central Now my problem, and in Internet Explorer everything is fine while in Safari Thumb appears on the right side. How can I fix this great my problem? thanks

massinegro204

Hello, there's someone who can help me? thanks

Jackey

Can you provide a live link of the problem?

massinegro204

www.spacemax.it Please help me, I do not think I'm not as precise Station Pro can do this function

massinegro204

Excuse me but it is possible that there is nobody who can help me?

Andrew

hey there, try removing the 'left' from `thumb left` in the class and add this custom CSS rule: ` .thumb img { display:block; margin:10px auto; } ` does that work?

massinegro204

hello arpowers then editor in wordpress I have this code in respect of the thumb: / * THUMB * / . thumb img ( margin: 0 auto;) . thumb img ( display: block; margin: 0 auto;) course I removed as I left I suggested you while in the CSS Station Pro I entered: . thumb img ( display: block; margin: 10px auto; ) But the result does not change in Internet Explorer is fine while on safari is not working. Can file _posts.php.html hit something? please help for this problem, also because this fixed Station Pro would be perfect, thanks

massinegro204

arpowers if you're here knock once or rather a suggestion!!! :-)

jnoh

massinegro204: Just add this code only. This should do it for you. div.thumb { display:block; float:none; margin:0 auto;}