Sign in to follow this  
hockpunk426

Background Image

hockpunk426

I seem to be having some issues with my background. I change the color through the Theme Options and the Design Controls. Every time I change something nothing changes on the site, its almost as if it is disconnected from the rest. Advice? The site is www.higherx.com

catrina

When you change any other color in Design Controls, is the change applied or is it only occurring with the background color setting?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hockpunk426

It stays black, it does not change with anything I do.

kastelic

body background is covered up by most of the page, so you only see that color in the footer. Try changing the page backgrounds as well.

hockpunk426
Screen-shot-2011-03-06-at-11.22.13-PM.png body background is set to white as shown in the picture.

Kate

Hey Brad - Any chance you have CSS in base.css or in "Custom Code->Custom CSS" that could be being applied? BTW: In PlatformPro 1.3 there's an option to disable the Ajax saving which should help in instances like this, where your "Design Control" settings aren't being saved.

hockpunk426

no I have no custom code entered, I have not gotten that far.

hockpunk426

The update fixed it! Thanks to Kate for the answer and Bryan for the swift kick in the ass to do it!