Sign in to follow this  
bobblehat

Broken layout when trying to remove callout from post page

bobblehat

Hi, I was attempting to remove a callout from my blog page (news) but I could not do it. I selected to hide them from the pagelines section control, but they still were present. So I opted to move them from my header in the Template set up area as I don't really need them. That did not work either, but now the layout of my site is broken and I have no idea to fix it. The header seems to have shifted slightly to the right and the side bar edge has been chopped off! The calendar is missing sundays!. I am sure that it is something simple but I have tried re-inserting the callout and it didn't return the layout back. Here is a url to my site to illustrate the above http://nursery.hciresearchgroup.com/ Any help would be much appreciated.

catrina

Nalini, I don't see the callout section anywhere on your website. Did you resolve the issue already?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bobblehat

I did! I had the width of my site at 800px so it squashed everything up. Sleep deprivation had taken its toll and I missed it. Once I spotted it I kicked myself.