Sign in to follow this  
mosley301

Feature Post JQuery/CSS Glitch (NON-Pagelines problem)

mosley301

This is not directly related to pagelines but I am hoping a coding super star could help me. When the site ReadtheStars.com loads the Featured Posts content bleeds over the posts below it. It seems like its waiting for something to load before it applies the CSS. Dose anyone know of something I could try so it doesn't do that. Thanks.

kastelic

You could try putting any scripts you have in the footer rather than the header.

robsmelik

Your slider's stage area is wider than the background behind it. Possibly the margin or padding on that stage area was not taken into account. Go to the custom CSS tab in the Pagelines Main settings and try pasting this code into the custom CSS field.

#featured_slider ul, #featured_slider ul li { width: 580px; }

(Currently your width is set to 600px causing the overflow.) Hit save and view the site to see if that worked. You may have to refresh your browser a few times for the CSS to take. Hope this helps!

robsmelik

Taking a second look you may have to also modify the feature slider background container as well.

#featured_slider { width: 580px; }

Same process for modification as before. Sorry missed that the first time around.

mosley301

Fixed it! With Rob got me thinking in the right direction. I just made the overflow on the div to hidden. Thanks guys I knew you could point me in the right direction. Can't believe I didn't think of that before.