Sign in to follow this  
manenberg

More 1.3.1 issues

manenberg

When I change the background of the site and save it it then changes my layout size to -24. It is easy to adjust but there seems to be a bug in the latest update. It has happened a few times now as I am trying different backgrounds and it have done it when I put a picture or just change the color of the background.

catrina

Thanks for the note. I'll forward this to developers. Alternatively, have you tried adding a background image using CSS instead of the Design Control settings?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Simon

I have tried everything to reproduce this, is it possible to reset your options then give us steps to reproduce it?

dharmagate

I have the same issue with latest version. Everytime I make a change to the colors, it changes the layout to -24 or something.

alexqw

Just to throw it out there: I've had this same issue too, though for me it's not with the colors and I can't find the exact steps to reproduce it. Occasionally, when I update the "custom code" page, it will change my layout to either 800px or some negative number. This happened before the upgrade from 1.2.x to 1.3.x and still happens after the upgrade. If I get actual steps to reproduce it, I'll let you know. Currently it's not a huge deal for me since it is so infrequent. ---Alex

bryan-hadaway

Can everyone try disabling the AJAX feature in their Misc Settings and report back... Thanks, Bryan

alexqw

The problem persists even with AJAX saving disabled. ---Alex

bryan-hadaway

Marking for further developer help. Thanks, Bryan

alexqw

Reading the changelog it seems that this was fixed in 1.3.2. I will test and check it out.