Sign in to follow this  
puro

PlatformPro Footer Sidebars (5-column customization)

puro

Hey! Is there a way to customize the widths in the 5-column sidebar, and turn for example into a 3-column sidebar set which is centered? I'm desperately in need of this feature. Thanks in advance! -Joonas

catrina

There is a full-width sidebar that goes at the bottom (above the footer) that already contains three centered columns. Is this not what you're looking to use? It's a last resort for the parent files to be edited, but there is a way to remove 2 columns in one of the files and use CSS to resize them. Would you prefer this?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

puro

Thanks for your answer Catrina! Yes, unfortunately I need it all the way in the footer, just above it is not enough. If you could point out which parent files should be edited, I believe I can find the spot and also customize the CSS to resize them. I just couldn't locate the right files to do this. I would be so thankful if you could help! Greets from Finland, -Joonas

puro

No - Sorry! You were absolutely right Catrina, the 3-column sidebar did the trick! It is possible to put it down in the footer. At first I was confused how to modify the content, but actually it was very simple and logical. My bad!

freshlydesigned

Hi Joonas, Sorry, I'm trying to do the same thing but can't figure it out. I swapped the 5-column sidebar with the 3-column sidebar in the footer template but it had no effect and gave me and empty, very shallow footer. jamie

freshlydesigned

oops, my bad, ...I had the HIDE morefoot selected on the page. Cheers guys :-)

freshlydesigned

Actually no, different problem now, I get two doses of 3-column more-footer. For some reason it won't let me hide one or the other so I can either have both or none. ??

philliphobbs

I have the same issue as James...