Sign in to follow this  
mcarels

Callout button open in New Window

mcarels

How do I make the Callout button open in a new window. If I try to input an anchor text link with a blank target, it doesn't work. Thanks,

catrina

There is no setting or other customization that can be made to achieve that, but the last resort I can think of is to open the section.callout.php file (located in platformpro > sections) and look for this code: ` <?php echo pagelines_option('pagelines_c ` You can place the

target="_blank"
tag right after
"<?php echo pagelines_option('pagelines_callout_link');?>"

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ferdmaster
Hi, I just did this customization in section.callout.php and it worked fine. One question: I only found section.callout.php in the platformpro directory, but not in platformbase. I am using the child theme Base though. If I ever update to the next Wordpress version, will this customization be kept or overwritten? Thanks, Ferdinand

Danny
Hi Ferdster, Place your custom "section.callout.php" file into your "/wp-content/themes/platformbase/sections", now if there is a new update to Pro, your code will remain intact.

Please search our forums, before posting!