Sign in to follow this  
ennfocus

Where is my menu?

ennfocus

Bryan, if the subject of the configuration menu and some icons changed in size by the update and are solved, a few days I'm trying to solve the main problem I have. You see I have been discussing to see if I could help with the problem I have in the blog since the update, if you enter the blog will see. The blog does not have the measures as they were before the update will not let me change anything in the configuration, or color, or font, but no problem on other pages, only happens there. I tried different options but I still do not solve the problem ... Thanks.

bryan-hadaway

Okay, I see. I've never seen this before. Await further developer (who build the themes) help. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

Orlando you do realize that the full-width and one-sidebar-right pages can be edited individually to extend the width. At any rate you do have some js errors that you might want to take care of but if you want to solve this now you can do so with css, place this in your custom css area of the custom code panel in the theme options: #site .content, .wcontent, #primary-nav ul.main-nav.nosearch { width: 1000px!important; }

ennfocus

I have not been able to prove what you said, but when I do have a solution and I'll tell you! Thanks and I'll tell you what I've done

ennfocus

Hello again, I tried to put the lines you said to me in CSS and I could not solve anything ... If you really get into any post as it should be the right sidebar and the post, it sees there all right! S not as good as you can help me with this? I really do not know if I am right, but I do what I say and not fix anything ... I wish I could fix this please ... Thanks and regards.

cmunns

Where are you adding the CSS ? I don't see it when I look at your site so obviously nothing will change.

ennfocus

Well finally I tried as you said I put in CSS correctly what You told me does not work, only look good if you walk into a post, I think that I'm not going to fix me, I can do? I give you my password and so help me? or do you think? we do? Greetings

bryan-hadaway

There are a number of ways and places that you can add CSS. Did you add to; - Custom CSS? - base.css? - style.css? Can you share the CSS you've added with us so we can have a look. Thanks, Bryan

ennfocus

Hi Bryan, I did in Custom CSS and could not, as I told your partner, try also to put the CSS Style and Apple store in Barcelona one of the instructors was helping me because as I said on another occasion I do not understand programming . And told me I did not know where to make changes in CSS Style sees not where you actually make the changes and directs you to all platformpro template settings. I really do not know if I believe it is better to give them my password and try it resolved by no longer know what to do! Giving me many headaches and wasted time. It is an alien thing to you but I would like to resolve it. Thanks!

cmunns

You say you added it but I don't see it. Did you disable ajax saving? are other options saving for you? Did you upgrade everything to latest versions? What host/PHP version are you on?

Andrew

Orlando, Hard to understand what this thread is about at this point, please start another topic with your remaining question.