Sign in to follow this  
davidmacvicar

Typography Broke my Site?

davidmacvicar

The typography addition to the new pagelines totally broke my site. I made some changes yesterday and it was fine. I reverted back to the default settings on the site. Today, I tried them again and it appears its messing with the boxes and features on my site. http://www.codeandhustle.com/ On here, you will see the features are broken, as well the boxes underneath the features are supposed to be in columns - 3 across - now they are going top down for some reason and I can't get it working. Any ideas?

Andrew

Strange, just took a look and your site looks wonderful to me.

davidmacvicar

The 1.3.1 update appears to reset the theme's settings for width, etc. When I updated to 1.3.1, it broke that value and then the images and boxes were all broken. I changed the value back to my 960px width and everything corrected itself.

ennfocus

Hey David, In my blog appears images with size incorrect from the update 1.3.1, did you have the same problem in you update?? I can modify nothing there layout editor, tipography all in the blog, just there... Could you check it? www.ennfocus.com/blog You site looks brilliant! Thanks!

story

David, Brilliant! Thanks very much; I had the same problem with the upgrade and typography. I hadn't noticed the width change. That fixed it! Cheers, Tara