Sign in to follow this  
guinant

Feature Navigation Text not showing

guinant

Hi! I have a feature slider on the front page of my site. I have it set to show feature labels for navigation, and have the text set for the features. But, it is not showing my text. It just shows "feature1" "feature2" etc. Site is mrcpo.org Any ideas? Thanks!

dwinter

edit the feature and scroll all the way to the bottom to the last entry "Enter Feature Navigation Text (Names Nav Mode)". enter your title there.

guinant

The titles were all entered there. I should have mentioned that they were all working before I upgraded to 1.3 today. I have tried deleting them and re-entering, clearing and resaving, etc. But can not get them to show.

bryan-hadaway

Okay, have you then updated to the latest PlatformPro which addresses some fixes for the new updates WordPress made? Thanks, Bryan

guinant

Sorry for not being clearer. This problem started after I upgraded to the latest PlatformPro version. The definitions of the Features were set on the previous version, and working fine under the old version. I am still running on WordPress 3.0 Thanks, Tom

cmunns

Try updating to WP3.1...as a lot of the changes we made were because of the new WP version.

guinant

OK, that was on the to-do list. Guess I will move it to the top of the list, and let you know if it fixes the problem. Thanks, Tom

bisharata

I'm having the same problem ... did you figure out a solution ????

bisharata

yes, i have the latest version, 3.1.2

bisharata

I didn't know there was a 1.4 version ... my dashboard says everything is up to date at 1.3.1 How do I get the 1.4 version?