Sign in to follow this  
jfehr

How to put links in footer with platform pro

jfehr

Just wondering how to insert links in the footer of platform pro. Right now in the PlatformPro settings I can only add text to the terms and more of the footer section, when I try to add html in the box to make links it inserts the html as text. What I want to do is add links to privacy policy and terms of use pages in the footer. I also want to take these pages out of the main navigation pages and just have links to those pages from the footer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jfehr

I guess there was two questions there: 1) How do I remove a page from the main navigation, but still have it available as a link? 2) How do I add a link to the footer sections? Jason

makeylon

You could use widgets in the footer instead of the default footer. However, if you just want to edit the default footer, you can find the info and edit the following file: PlatformPro - Sections - Sidebars - section.footcols.php However, you'll have to remember to change it each time you update the theme. I would suggest just using widgets in the footer section so they will be unaffected by updates.