Sign in to follow this  
wallcloud

Pageline features box CSS

wallcloud

Hi, I want to write a little bit more than 2-3 words in the Pageline features text box (and still use the fixed left). I want to do this by removing the space above the header (where the edit button is), and slightly decreasing the header font size. How can I make these two things happen in Custom Code? I can't seem to pinpoint the CSS that makes this. Please give an example.

Kate

Hi Christoffer - Have you tried using Firebug?

wallcloud

Yes, it seems to be a class called "dcol-pad fix". But if I create a .dcol-pad fix { padding: 0px } or even .dcol-pad fix { background: green; } I don't see any difference. It is quite annoying since it seems like something that would be easy to change...I bought the Platform Pro in order to not have to trouble shoot CSS (really don't like it) - so please help me out. Where would I, for instance, find the CSS that controls this in the code?

bryan-hadaway

Quick tip, there can be multiple classes for an area. So `dcol-pad` and `fix` are separate classes. Try: `.dcol-pad{padding:0}` in Custom Code > Custom CSS. Thanks, Bryan

wallcloud

Hi, That didn't work. I managed to "bang" it into place with margin:-35px, which is not beautiful but it seems to work.