Sign in to follow this  
adxplore

More footer not showing

adxplore

I was finalizing the setup of my site and did something that made the "More" footer menu items not appear any longer. I have it setup as a menu and have selected to appear on the "More" column in the footer (and it was working great). I am at a loss to figure out how to fix the problem and have the "More" footer menu show up again....please help? site: http://about.adxplore.us Thanks!

Kate

Hi Steve - Hate to ask an obvious question, but do you still have the widget there (Appearance->Widgets)?

adxplore

I've always had it working and configured under (Appearance->Menus Theme Menu Locations). I have a menu created for the "More" footer menu....and it is strange the the "More" shows up but none of the menu items. When I add site "Hello" text it shows up at the top of the side bar AND under the "More" footer section...very strange. I'd be fine with doing it that way as a workaround but don't want a list of links showing up at the top of the side bar that duplicates it. Maybe as I have been configuring the site something was inadvertently changed in the footer code so that when no hello text shows up...nothing shows up there.....any ideas?

bryan-hadaway

You said you changed something and now it no longer shows up. Can you retrace your steps? New plugins, WordPress/theme upgrade, customizations, anything? Thanks, Bryan

adxplore

Couldn't figure it out.....so, opted to just do a custom widget footer to replace the theme footer that looked exactly the same.... Thanks for the suggestions and ideas....