Sign in to follow this  
dgregor55

Am Loving iBlog Pro 3

dgregor55

Hey Andrew Just thought that I'd show some appreciation for the great theme! Am still working on my site, but really like the look and feel. Take a look: LEAN BODY IGNITION Thanks Dave G

wirrac

Does some one know how to edit the Highlight Template ?

dgregor55

good question. Not me - I've not progressed to that yet. Dave G

wirrac

Could you please tell me how to add those drop down menus in the Nav. Bar :D Adel M

dgregor55

Hi In Admin Section; Appearance -> iBlogPRO 3 Options -> Header & Nav -> & check "Enable Drop Down Menus" Dave G

Andrew

@Dave killer work! Love your ideas with colors... the marketing is smooth too. are you live or promoting the site yet?

dgregor55

Hi Andrew Thanks for the comments. Greatly appreciated. I am no programmer (that's why I am using WordPress). Website still under development - am adding articles on a daily basis & am adding to the design elements. Love the flexibility that your design provides, but wish everyone would move away from I.E. v6.0 - it often screws up some of the design elements. Although under development, website is live, but not actively promoting through PPC (yet). Just getting the articles in place & optimising for SEO. I see you signed up on the opt-in form....note that I have not actively populated this yet! Dave G