Sign in to follow this  
jingram

bbPress / iForum / Deep Integration / iBlog Pro

jingram

Successfully installed bbpress and did the wordpress integration without issue and everything works. With deep integration I get the WSoD. So, a couple of questions. 1. Under bb-plugins - Should the Forumplugins folder simply be copied to the bb-plugins folder like we did with the theme folder or should I just be copying the contents of the folder into the bb-plugs folder? The readme says one thing and the video/webdocs another. 2. My WP install is pretty simple. My structure for the install is wordpressforum. So, my path according to bbpress should simply read:

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../wp-load.php').[/code]

Is that correct? I have also tried it with simply ../wp-load.php, /wp and C:/123/456/wordpress/wp-load.php Ignore the direction of the slashes in the example showing the drive letter above. Your forum won't let me use the slash the other way. It keeps removing them? All give the same result. The WSoD. As soon as I remove the theme and return to the original php file I am back to the default theme and bbpress works fine. I've spent quite a few hard earned dollars on this and would really like to get this to work. It looks like I am not the only person who has encountered this issue, and I am going through post by post, but really could use some help.

• Like 1

bryan-hadaway

Try just: `require_once('../wp-load.php');` Thanks, Bryan

jingram

Bryan, That that took care of it and now the page loads, which is great! When I go to sign into bb-admin though I am greeted with the same WSoD. After I pull out the code from above, and pull the theme I can log right back into bb-admin again. Any ideas?

jingram

Well looking at things besides admin not working, the menus are all wonky and any formatting come over is not applied properly on the menus, and on the Categories Section for the different forums, there seems to be some alignment issue as there are bullets outside of the sidebar.

jingram

Well I squared away the wonky header. The header color was showing silver even though in my wordpress theme I am using black. It caused it to misbehave. After adding the code shown here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=2723 with a few modifications to my site, it took care of the issue. That still leaves getting into admin and the bullets issue.