Sign in to follow this  
johnmindala

Carousel Featured Image Not Appearing

johnmindala

Please visit my website <http://beta.kimisishamptons.org/>. At the bottom of the page is a carousel. I've instructed it to pull featured posts from a certain category. It is not doing this. I know the featured image portion is working because it is pulling correctly from the archives page: <http://beta.kimisishamptons.org/category/events> The carousel pulls images fine from the Flickr gallery, but not from featured images. What am i doing wrong? I've designated the carousel to pull from that category also. I'm using Pro 1.2.3 (Base 1.0.4) and Wordpress 3.1.

cmunns

Update PP, we've accounted for changes that caused this by upgrading to WP 3.1

johnmindala

Ok... I just purchased this about 2 weeks ago. Does this mean that I have to repurchase a new version or is there somewhere to download the latest update? I don't see a "version x.x" on the Pagelines website... how do I know when an update is available? Thanks!!

johnmindala

Getting closer... I successfully downloaded the latest PP and uploaded. The carousel images appear finally! However, the upload now caused all of my box images to became tiny and my nav bar is all messed up! Went into the settings and no value is set which I should think would make the original box image appear. I can't set a value since on one page, is a 3-col and another page (news) I have a 4-col.

johnmindala

Thanks Bryan... however this solution didn't work. I activated a different theme, then reactivated ProBase, no difference. I deactivated plugins, refreshed screen, no difference. The only solvent is to actually set a value to make the box images appear to their respective size, but then this screws up box image options for other pages. As a side note, I didn't set any css rules for boxes. I even deleted my base css, reuploaded and no difference.

johnmindala

Figured it out! Under the box settings for each page I inputed the value of the size of my image. This corrected the box thumbs appearing so tiny and now they appear in their actual size.