Sign in to follow this  
cdhphoenix

Feature Image not Linking

cdhphoenix

Hi, My website is: http://criterioninedit.com/ I tried following the advice found on the particular forums to make my feature media image "clickable" but when i got to my sections.php file, its not in my editor in wordpress, so i went through ftp, and the code i am supposed to change is not on line 317 as stated. Can anyone please find out what line i should be editing and what to put in so that my feature images are clickable (go to the post). I recently bought platform pro a few days ago... thank you in advance carolyn

cdhphoenix

correction to my post: i meant to say i tried accessing the sections.features.php .... -Carolyn

bryan-hadaway

Can you provide a link to the topic that initially described this customization? Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

If you use PlatformBase those files won't be there. They are in the parent theme, but editing the parent files is not best practice.

cdhphoenix

Would you mind mentioning it to the developer to have it in the next update to have the feature image clickable, as this feature is already available for the box images, why not the features? :) Thanks for your patience and time, Best, Carolyn

bryan-hadaway

Actually, the best way to get behind an idea is to post it in Ideas and Feedback: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/forum.php?id=2 That way it gives other users a chance to chyme in. And if it clearly becomes a popular demand I'm sure it would be implemented. Thanks, Bryan