Sign in to follow this  
getsmartchecked

Several Google Fonts missing

getsmartchecked

Thanks for the great update guys! Have a new problem now: The Google Font I was using before ("Lato") is gone now and I cannot add it through the dropdown menu. Are there any plans to add more of the other Google Fonts (including "Lato")? Is there a manual way I can restore it without downgrading to 1.2.X again?

Andrew

We can add it to the typography in a patch, we will also add some hooks for adding additional Google Fonts.

intellagentz

If not too much trouble Andrew, can I request the addition of "Cuprum" font while you're at it. I happened to be using that font prior to the update.

xflame

Hmm so the concept is if the google font is not listed in the PageLines Typography then it need to be patched? If it is correct, kindly please help add Dancing Script font into the typography. Thanks

Andrew

Done in 1.3.1.... there will also be a filter for adding your own: `pagelines_foundry`

xflame

So basically I need to update to the version 1.3.1 of Platform Pro to be able to use the font?

bryan-hadaway

Yes, aside from manually trying to insert the fix which will likely take more time. Thanks, Bryan

xflame

Hi Bryan, Thanks for the explanation, can I ask when will the 1.3.1 download will be available? Thanks again.

bryan-hadaway

I'm not sure, likely it's important for more fixes to be addressed before release. Thanks, Bryan

I think it needs to come with the patch because the typography information is configured in PageLinesFoundry class in class.typography.php file (platformpro/core/library dir). You may temporarily add yours in the file but I believe the file will be updated on upgrade.