Sign in to follow this  
petegarnish

Cofon font throughout

petegarnish

The cufon font is only displaying on feature boxes and feature slides. Is this how it is supposed to be, can I have it everywhere? I can't see a ref to it in theme.css Here's what my theme.css looks like: /* Defaults */ body{ font-size:13px; line-height:1.6em; color: #bbb; font-family:"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-weight:normal; } .nobg {} .bggrey {background: #000 url(../images/bggrey.jpg) repeat-x 0 0;} .bgblue {background: #000 url(../images/bgblue.jpg) repeat-x 0 0;} a:focus{outline:1px dotted invert;} hr{border:0 #ccc solid;border-top-width:1px;clear:both;height:0} ol{list-style:decimal} ul{list-style:square;} .hentry ul, ol{ margin-left:25px; margin-bottom: 1em;} p,.p{margin-bottom: 1em;} blockquote{ margin:0 0 1em 1em; background: #333; padding: 1em 1em; }

petegarnish

Ok so a little more digging and I've found that I need to add additional elements for font replacement in theme options, is there a way to effect this globally as I'm not familiar with all of the individual CSS selectors used in this theme.

petegarnish

Ok so I pasted *, into the field in the theme options page and now there is a large gap between the nav bar and the feature box. here is the content of my 'additional elements' box on theme options/text: *, .site-title a, .fcontent .fsub, .fcontent .ftitle, .fboxtitle h3, #morefoot h3, h3.greeting, .pagetitle, #nav li a:hover, #nav .current_page_item a,#nav .current-menu-item a, #nav .current_page_item a:hover, #nav .current-menu-item a:hover, #nav li a:active, #nav ul li.current_page_ancestor a, #nav li a:active link to page productionvideo.com.au/index.php

Andrew

Hey Pete, Have you considered the new Web Typography in PlatformPro 1.3? Its a lot easier and better performing than Cufon.

petegarnish

I'm using Station Pro 3, not sure if this makes a difference?

Andrew

Hmm, well do you have a live link?

petegarnish

solved it, I went through and added the correct CSS elements

petegarnish

Almost there, the only one I can't get is the Nav for the featured slides. I've tried including #featurenav in the additional elements box but it's not it, any ideas?

petegarnish

Andrew, I was playing with another template earlier, the link is now up again

Kate

Hi Pete - To recap, what are you trying to accomplish with #featurenav?