Sign in to follow this  
jordydme

Accordion sideabar not displaying

jordydme

I am running on WP 3.1 latest and iBlogPro 4.1.2, All did seem to be working fine until I tried to use the accordion sidebar. I can't seem to get any widgets to work when I try putting them in the accordion sidebar in widgets admin area. I activated the accordion effect in the theme options and I also tried checking the accordion sidebar as default. I also made sure all of the widgets had titles. Not sure what else to do.

jordydme

Working on a client site and really don't want a link displayed. I figured it out already. For anyone else having issues, there is a box with a dropdowns that needed to be checked on the page itself. Is says: "Select Sidebar (optional) Select the widgetized sidebar you would like to show on this page. Only applies to page templates with sidebars." I think it would have been nice to mention this in the thmem options as well and or in the widget admin area.

cmunns

Well that page is full-width...so it's not going to have sidebars on the site e.g. accordion, etc

stewx

I changed it, so I'm not going to use them for now, thanks for checking it out...

stewx

Sure thanks! I created a test page with three text widgets, using accordion, everything from the above posts was done, I have super cache on, tried tuning it off same problem. http://stewx.com/test-4/

Kate

Hi Jim, Do you have any plugins activated? Or, any custom JS? If so, try deactivating that to see if the problem persists.

tperkins

Same problem. Looks great on the demo, set it up based on the options settings, make sure there are headings, and no animation. Frustrating.

timlinson

I don't know.. I just tested and the accordion works on my end. 1. iBlogPro > Theme Options > Sidebar Options > Default Sidebar > Accordion Sidebar 2. For already existing pages, do as JD said and edit the page, go down to iBlogPro Page Options and select Accordion Sidebar from the dropdown Are you guys using 4.2.6?