Sign in to follow this  
greenurchin

Google Calendar not displaying agenda view

greenurchin

Greetings, I have tried to use the Stout Google Calendar plugin as well as just the straight <iframe> code from my calendar (see below) to place an Agenda view calendar in a sidebar widget. In both cases I get the regular calendar view. I have no specific need for a plugin per se so long as I can get the correct result. With the plugin, in the Admin, I can preview the calendar and I see the correct Agenda view. Just placing the code from Google into a plain html file also gives the correct view. I have tried a few other plugins but they either don't work at all or give too long a list, expanding the page too much. With the Google code I get a nice scroll bar (when it works) and this would be the best solution. I am using wp 3.1, Platform Pro 1.2.3 and Platformbase 1.0.4 although I have added no customizations at this point. Here is the base code from my calendar. Not sure how Stout Calendar deals with this but since it happened with the regular code I figure it must be similar. Thanks for any help.

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?showPrint=0&showTabs=0&showCalendars=0&showTz=0&mode=AGENDA&height=300&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=welcomekms.com_gubole8n43gdutupnikotka0ss%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%232952A3&ctz=America%2FNew_York" style=" border-width:0 " width="300" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

greenurchin

And now it seems to be working. Not sure I did anything, it just seemed to have self-resolved? Now if this can work with my check engine light.